I missed you什么意思(跟老外学学吵架后如何和好?)

让我们和好如初吧!
Let's reconcile and make things right.
对,让我们和解吧。
Yeah, let's embrace and make up.
是否已经和好了呢?
Have you made things up already?
今天你们发生了冲突。
You had a conflict today.
你们和好了吗?
Have you made with each other?
别再争执了!
Stop fighting now!
我们为什么不能好好谈谈呢?
Why can't we just talk it through?
一切已成往事,就让它随风而去。
Let's let bygones be bygones!
向前看,未来还有更多美好等待我们。
Let's look forward and embrace the future.
糟糕,被你看穿了。
You've got me. I'm caught.
这是谁干的呢?
Who did this?
我认输了,我打不过你。
I'm defeated. I surrender.
你赢了。
You've won.
我并没有故意伤害你。
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我真的无意造成这样的局面。
I didn't intend for this to happen.
我非常想念你。
I miss you dearly.
我是一个易感孤独的人。
I am prone to feeling lonely.
你们不能和解吗?
Can't you make things up and reconcile?
有没有办法让你们重归于好?
Is there any way for you two to make ?
尝试一下用手机学习英语吧!了解更多国外风情,观看旅游景点,请关注我们的微信订阅号:(长按复制)。让我们一起提高英语水平,开拓视野。
